Monday, February 21, 2011

What the Martial Arts Means to Me!

I wanted to, very briefly, share an interview with Bruce Lee.  Probably one of the most respected, and well known martial artists of our time, and possibly of all time.

Bruce Lee is such an iconic figure and this interview touches on many of Bruce's philosophies.  There are three parts to this interview.  I will most likely come back to this segment, and other segments in future blog posts.  For this post I wanted to touch on one quote.  It can be heard from minute/second marker 2:35 to 3:27.  Here is the interview, so you can hear it in the legends words himself.



"...martial arts has a very, very deep meaning for me as far as my life is concerned, because as an actor, as a martial artist, as a human being, all these I have learned from martial arts."

Although, I am not an actor, this embodies my passion for martial arts.

Please share a comment of what martial arts means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment